E-Box Logistics is an International Logistics e-Commerce service that provides e-tailers an End- to-End seamless solution for their Latin America customers through its Near-to- Door delivery network of more than 300 retail locations. Our service guarantees: quick delivery (2 to 3 days); low cost to end consumer and e-tailers (Lowest in the industry due to consolidation to near to door locations); payment verification; payment collection from unbanked customers;
offline marketing through our partners retail network; end to end visibility of packages; economically viable Logistics solution for returns through our near to door logistics solutions and consolidation; managing customers of Amazon.com, eBay, Target.com, Walmart.com, Bestbuy.com, Victoria’s Secret, among others.
End-to-end eCommerce Logistics solution to deliver goods to customers seamlessly in Latin America with through a Near-to- Door network
Become the premier End-to- End solution for US eTailers by providing logistics, payment and Near-to- Door delivery to Latin American customers.
KEY METRICS & FOCUS
● Below 2Lbs.
● Facilitating cross border commerce since 1978.
● More than 10 Million packages successfully delivered to Latam.
● 200.000+ registered Customers in Latam.
● Return rate of less than 0.1%.
● More than 300 retail pick up locations.
● Average purchase of US$ 70 per order from different e-tailers.
● Experts processing and delivering of light parcels (below 1 Lb).
Most efficient in the market.
E-Box Logistics is an internacional cross-border e-Commerce service that that provides e-tailers an end-to-end seamless solution for
their Latin American customers through its near-to-door delivery network of more than 300 retail locations.
Quick delivery (2 to 3 days).
Low cost to end consumer and e-tailers
(lowest in the industry by the consolidation to
near to door locations).
Payment verification and payment collection
from unbanked customers.
End to end visibility of packages.
Economic solution for returns through our
near to door logistics.
Managing purchases of Latam customers from
Amazon.com, eBay, Target.com, Walmart.com,
Bestbuy.com, Victoria’s Secret, among others.
• Fully automated cross dock operation based in Miami for Latin America.
• Customs preparation following each country's rules and regulations. Advisory restricted items that cannot be shipped to each supported country.
• Country and near-to-door linehaul consolidation via air delivery for express shipments.
• Web Services integration with e-tailers for end-to-end package traceability and pre-alerts.
• Payment options for customers
• Receive payments for goods, delivery and customs duties and taxes at near-to-door retail locations.
• Fraud reduction through the confirmation of the constumer’s payment method.
• Direct marketing to existing customers (over 200,000 customers) of near-to-door partners as well as in marketing in retail locations.